Mauritian Singles radiate warmth
– They have a friendly, easy going, “joie de vivre” nature and their French accents which makes them so attractive. You will never find people friendlier nor more relaxed than Mauritians. Mauritians love life and take pleasure in enjoying simple things in life. Mauritians take their time with having a casual conversation with others, having a good laugh with family and friends. They accept life as it is and savour it.
They have a relaxed and unhurried nature about them
– Mauritians take their time with everything. Life seems to flow gracefully and unhurriedly for them. They take their time to experience things, time to listen, time to help others. They live a very unhurried life in the modern fast paced world. In Mauritius time moves so slowly and Mauritians singles take this quality with them where ever they live.
They are very family orientated
– Mauritians regularly spend time socialising with their family and friends. They invest quality time supporting their families including extended families. They are very loyal to their families and friends. Wherever Mauritian people are they are always happy to help one another and will have each other’s back. Mauritians always stand by each other no matter what.
Mauritian Singles look great
– with their vast diaspora of cultures Mauritian singles are visually striking. Mauritius is renowned for being a melting pot of numerous races and cultures which makes Mauritians have a very unique and appealing appearance. This is further reflected in their language, food, life style and cultural practices.
They throw great parties
– Mauritian singles know how to throw a good party with their great Creole cuisine which is a fusion of French, Chinese and Indian cuisine and no party is complete without Sega music and dancing. Mauritians have some of their best parties at their resorts.
They love to treat themselves and it is common practice to book themselves into their own resorts
– Mauritius has some of the best resorts in the world with Sugar Beach resort deserving a special mention. Unlike other island nations whose resorts are mostly patronised by tourists Mauritians have a culture of staying, for relaxation and leisure, at their own resorts. So if you are with a Mauritian rest assured that you are with someone who knows how to enjoy the good things in life.